Do you want to create a regular but best backup plugins for your WordPress for your website? Then you need to spend some of your time to learn which backup plugins will be best for you. Choosing the right plugins will provide you peace of mind and will help you save your catastrophic situation once your website has been hacked or if you accidentally locked it by yourself. There are lots of paid and free backup plugins for your WordPress that is fairly to use.
However, it is very important that you select the best WordPress hosting provider who can offer you unlimited backup services. It is very important to back up your own website to ensure that you will get the future protection in your website and keep it safe. There is no need to rely in a provider that is not ready when the backup is needed for your website. Therefore, you need to choose the best backup plugins that you can use all the time and can be used right away.
Here are the best backup plugins you can choose from that you will find very beneficial for your website.
- Duplicator – With its name, it has the ability to migrate your WordPress website. It is considered as the best free WordPress backup plugins, which is very popular WordPress plugin today. It can offer you lots of good features as your back up for your site. The difference of this backup plugin from other is that it does not allow you to create some automated scheduled of your backups wherein you will find it less ideal for a regular maintain site that is uses as the primary backup solution. With this backup plugins, you can ensure that you have the best solution you can always use for your site.
- UpdraftPlus – UpdraftPlus is one of the great WordPress backup plugins that will allow you to create a complete backup for your WordPress website and store it to your cloud or download it in your computer. This plugin will allow you to create the schedule backups and store them to the chosen location. There is a version of plugin with the additional features and add ons. However, even though it has great options, it has clutter interface for user that finds it difficult to the new beginners and locate these options that you need. Nevertheless, despite of its clutter, it still gets good rating in WordPress directory.
- BackUpWordPress – BackupWordPress is yet another of the best WP backup plugins that offers automatic scheduling for its support. It will allow you to create different schedules for your files and database. However, it cannot allow you to store all of your WordPress backups to cloud storage service. You can store your backups in FTP, Google Drive, Dropbox and a lot more. You also need to purchase its premium extension that is available for every service while at the same time, you can purchase the one that you need or the whole bundle. With this backup plugin, you will find it very beneficial and helpful in your website.
- BackWPup – BackWPup is another free plugin, which allows you to create a complete WordPress backup to store on cloud such as Racspace, Amazon S3, Dropbox, email, FTP, and a lot more in your computer. Through BackWPup, you will find it extremely easy to use. In addition, it will allow you to create schedule automatically for your backup that is based from your website’s update of frequency. Through the use of this backup plugins WordPress, you will be offered with simplicity for your backup use. It comes from good priority support, has the ability to store your backups in the Google Drive, and offers cool features.
- CodeGuard – CodeGuard is another kind of automated cloud backup service that may be perfect for your website. It will help you in creating complete backups every day and store it securely in your offsite cloud servers. It has the ability to restore the backups with just one click and download it in your computer for manual restore choices. It is one backup plugin, which will surely work on all website platforms. Through this, you will be able to track changes and at the same time, monitor it accordingly. It is one of the best and most popular options for most of the agencies and freelancers, allowing multiple website and making overall cost in every backup.
- BackupBuddy – It is one of the most popular premiums for backup plugin for WordPress. You will be able to use it in a daily, weekly, and monthly schedule, and store them in your Stash, FTP, Rackspace Cloud, Amazon S3, Dropbox, email and a lot more. The great advantage of using this BackupBuddy is that it is not subscription base of service. You will have the opportunity to this plugin in numerous website that offers you 1GB of cloud storage, updates, and premium support forums in your backups. In addition, you can use it to move your WordPress to new host with no downtime.
- VaultPress – It is founded by Matt Mullenweg together with his team at Automatic. This kind of WordPress backup plugins is considered as the best subscription that is based from different pricing and plans. It can offer you real time automated cloud backup solution that starts from $ 5 in each month. If you set up this VaultPress, you will have the chance to restore your backups in just few clicks. It can also offer you some packages with real security. The only downside for this backup plugin is that it is recurring expense, adding up in your multiple WordPress websites.
These best plugin wordpress backup sites can offer you some pros and cons. But most of them can offer you ease of use and real time backups. It has the ability to create good backup that can update your WordPress in just a minute and allow you to use these resources as your server efficiently.